1. Foot odor, bamboo fiber socks have good perspiration […]
1. Foot odor, bamboo fiber socks have good perspiration and ventilation effects, and have good deodorizing effects in summer.
2. Prevent athlete's foot. Bamboo fiber socks can kill most of the foot bacteria and prevent the spread of athlete's foot and other bacteria. Secondly, athlete's foot is largely caused by the stuffiness of the feet. Bamboo fiber socks have very good air permeability, moisture absorption and perspiration effect, and they can inhibit the growth of bacteria.
3. Warmth and health care. A pair of good bamboo fiber socks can protect the feet, especially the ankles and other easily injured parts, which can keep warm in winter.
Precautions for the use of bamboo fiber socks
1. Use warm water when washing;
2. Use alkaline detergents such as soap as little as possible for bamboo fiber socks, and do not use strong alkaline and strong acid;
3. Do not knead hard, gently knead back and forth;
4. After washing, do not twist it forcefully, hold it with your hand to squeeze out the water;
5. Bamboo fiber socks are very absorbent, so socks should be replaced frequently;
6. Trim your toenails frequently;
7. When wearing, the socks should be turned down, and after putting on the toes, turn the socks up and back. Do not push hard.
There are many bamboo fiber socks, how to identify them?
Look at the color: good quality bamboo fiber socks have a bright appearance and high color fastness. They will not be easily discolored due to washing and sun exposure. The poor ones have a dull color, or have obvious color differences, or are extremely easy to decolor.
Second smell: the high-quality bamboo fiber socks have a fresh smell and a slight fresh smell of bamboo, and the bad ones have the smell of chemical potions.
Three-differentiated hand feeling: the product with high bamboo fiber content will have a very fine and smooth hand feeling, otherwise it will feel rough and astringent, and will also pilling.
Four look at the ashes: there is no black smoke when the silk thread is drawn out and there is only a little white ashes, and when the poor silk thread burns, there is more smoke.
Five look at shrinkage: poor quality bamboo fiber socks will shrink greatly after washing, deformed in appearance and reduced in size.
Sixth, look at the workmanship: most of the poor bamboo fiber socks are not made fine enough, the seams are obvious, and most of the jumpers are broken.